Look , im scared cuz i've seen many

Look , im scared cuz i've seen many crimes in which boys get to know about girls then they use it in a bad way !!! Like u know about their pics !!! My parents hav told me not to tAlk to any unknown person !! And if u even know how i look and one day im with my parents , we finally met then my parents would be like who is he blah blah !!!! Thats why im really scared !! Nothing more at all , i promise !!maybe if u promise me that u really wont be this kind of boy really then i can send u fb frnd request after 7 days as i m blocked frm sending it right now !!!
Look , im scared cuz i've seen many 9 Out Of 10 Based On 10 Ratings. 9 User Reviews.
Share 'Look , im scared cuz i've seen many' On ...

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, October 10, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Look , im scared cuz i've seen many"

Post a Comment