I feel like i'm pretty enough from the front

I feel like i'm pretty enough from the front but I hate my side profile :( It makes me feel really really ugly, there is not much I can do because i'm only 15 but I feel like people are probably talking about my looks when i'm not around and I just feel really ugly, should I feel that way and how can I start to feel better about myself because I have tried hard to be proud of myself and nothing seems to work. I just want to look like every other girl at my school because they are all pretty and have friends and a boyfriend and i'm just me. :(

I feel like i'm pretty enough from the front 9 Out Of 10 Based On 10 Ratings. 9 User Reviews.
Share 'I feel like i'm pretty enough from the front' On ...

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, October 10, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "I feel like i'm pretty enough from the front"

Post a Comment