I made a stupid choice and please don't say

I made a stupid choice and please don't say any rude comments or attack me for it. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex the day before I ovulated. He didn't bust in me, but there was semen near the vicinity of my vagina. The next day we got in fight. I found out he was a cheater and a liar. I talked about it with my ex because we're still friends. I went to house to vent, but me and my ex ended up having unprotected sex as well but he actually ejaculated in 3 times. I found I was ovulating today. All the times I have been with my boyfriend I have never gotten pregnant off a pre-*** or even when a little semen was on his finger and he would finger me. I did a little a lot research and i found out that it's unlikely to get pregnant without penetration...but I obviously know there's still a chance. What do you think?


I made a stupid choice and please don't say 9 Out Of 10 Based On 10 Ratings. 9 User Reviews.
Share 'I made a stupid choice and please don't say' On ...

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Saturday, October 12, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "I made a stupid choice and please don't say"

Post a Comment