so long story short...can someone give

so long story short...can someone give me some ways or exercises to help me over some this with ways to be more confident and positive too??

the other day at the bus stop i fainted due to lack of sleep and emotional stress regarding school and friendship problems.

the scene was quite embarrassing because i knew i was going to faint and when I did faint i was crouching down, seeing I'd that would make a difference?

the bus stop, was waiting for my SCHOOL bus so there were different ages of people at my school.

when i faint and some other people faint, idk, i tend to shake a little bit like my body has gone into shock....

so that made matters worse
so long story short...can someone give 9 Out Of 10 Based On 10 Ratings. 9 User Reviews.
Share 'so long story short...can someone give ' On ...

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Sunday, October 13, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "so long story short...can someone give "

Post a Comment