Now i notice her looking at me a lot

Now i notice her looking at me a lot, before she did hardly look at me.. I was in charge of barbeque, She ignored her friends and sat close to me, she could be sitting with her friends but she didnt..?!!?
Then I see her giving me little glances a few times, she doesn't hold them but just gives the little one. Later that day she was looking at me on purpose.
Next day in school she looked at me on purpose again, i caught her looking at me when she was walking past me, then she sat with her female friend who sat close to me, and i caught her looking at me few times and so she did. Then she looked mad for some reason, and crossed her arms, she even looked mad at her friend.

One more thing: I saw her from distance, she was talking on her cellphone and we caught each other looking, we both looked away. Then she looked at me again.
Now i notice her looking at me a lot 9 Out Of 10 Based On 10 Ratings. 9 User Reviews.
Share 'Now i notice her looking at me a lot' On ...

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, October 10, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Now i notice her looking at me a lot"

Post a Comment