Okay, first tell me: can one DEVELOP

Okay, first tell me: can one DEVELOP or are they BORN with bipolar disorder because I'm scared I might develop it at some point..
And I'm scared I'm going to get schizophrenia, like literally so worried I feel nausea or get majorly bad headaches and I can't sleep. MY FAMILY HAS NO HISTORY OF MENTAL ILLNESS, but could I get a mi from too much anxiety?? It feels like I'm going to go bullistic because of all the stress I get because I think talking to yourself is a bad sign.(i imagine me venting to people, when I'm alone of course. Like I would act out how I would talk to the person (usually a fave celebrity) if I met them. I don't think I'm someone else. That's weird...) is this normal?? The stress is killing me! It's literally controlling my life. ( I dont want any medication suggestions, just mental exercises or something. I go to a therapist but I can't wait till the next visit. Help!! serious answers please. I want my life back. (this is the worst my worrying has ever gotten to.)

Okay, first tell me: can one DEVELOP 9 Out Of 10 Based On 10 Ratings. 9 User Reviews.
Share 'Okay, first tell me: can one DEVELOP' On ...

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Okay, first tell me: can one DEVELOP"

Post a Comment