cewek panggilan bandung , wanita panggilan bandung

Hello I'm a sixteen year old girl who's been on Atenolol for about a year now.
I also take methimazole. (5mg)


I take atenolol 25mg twice a day and I want to get off of it!!!
But I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of its side effects.
Today, I took a whole 25 mg in the morning and right now I took half of that before bed to start my wean.

I am really scared and I need help please if you can give me advice.

I really want to get off atenolol it's making me miserable.

I have a friend who has been bi-sexual for about 5 years now, and recently she came out as a lesbian. The thing is she has only had a relationship with one girl before, but has had multiple boyfriends (4+). She figured she was a lesbian due to when she was with guys even holding hands, that it didn't feel right, and figured she likes just girls.

She has never had sex, and is waiting until marriage (which I respect), so she can't base her thoughts on that. When she told her friends she was a lesbian, most people thought she was probably lying and was just saying that to keep guys off her back, since she liked some girl (who lives very far away). The thing is she came out to her mom and dad too, so now I think she may actually be a lesbian and not lying.

I ask because I really like her. She knows that, and when I sort of asked her out through a message a year ago saying "if you ever want to actually go out and you're free on a Sunday, let me know. She replied two days later saying she was bored. The thing is she was having MAJOR issues with a guy friend, was pretty much obsessed with her, so I was sort of oblivious to her ACTUALLY willing to probably go out with me at least once. We talked for about 25 minutes about her issues with her guy friend she had, and since they were going to talk it out the next day, I ended up not inviting her to do something and messed things up bad! I didn't even notice until about a week ago that RIGHT after we had the 25 minute discussion about her issue, she said "so, no plans for Sunday?". I was stupid and didn't even realize she specifically mention Sunday when it WAS Sunday. With that one mess up though, she made up her mind about me and sort of friendzoned me. I was hoping that after she deals with her guy friend issue that maybe we can actually go out, but it was too late then.

I do care about her a lot, but I just want to know if I'm wasting my feelings on her, or am I wasting my feelings on her. I guess me asking this question is to see if I even have a slight chance anymore or not :( I know she does like going places with me, and although we had a huge situation a month back (our first one ever, and it was due to her overreacting and not wanting to talk things out), she now tries to hang out with me whenever she's free. I usually end up buying her dinner too, so it could be she's using me, but wouldn't a lesbian find it strange to "go out" with a guy alone so often and have him buy her dinner? 
Ok, so I feel like crap. Me & my EX bf has been on a emotional rollercoaster. From me accusing him of cheating etc. The reason why I accused him was becuz this girl keeps & kept posting statuses about him when me.& him both knew it was about him. So today we got into a huge argument that did officially ended us for good. Anything we ever had. I have major trust issues.& I told him even if you were telling the truth, my mind wouldn't let me believe you.So I told him I'll go on fb.& ask the girl are you two secretly dating, he got pissed! This is what he said : what you are doing is childish, I hate that you're acting like this, you're a waste of time in my life" he's right. He's exactly right. What should I do, if he wasn't cheating why would he blow up so fast when I tell him I'll ask her myself. First off he was going too give her my # so she could call. That's when I said I wouldn't believe you becuz you coulda got any girl to do that & that's when he flipped out & said that to me. 
 
I am in a marching band. I have no friends. I'm just the socially awkward guy that plays the flute. I really like everyone else in the flute section, and I want to talk to them, but I am afraid to talk to them. They seem like they want me to talk to them, but they all seem to think I don't want to talk to them, so they don't talk to me much. I've never been able to start a conversation with anybody, I just wait for someone to say something first. That almost never happens. I am depressed because I hate myself for not talking to them, and I have nobody to turn to. I want to just have an honest conversation with them and let them know I want to talk? Is this a good idea? I was thinking I could ask them if they minded if I sit with them on the bus to a competition soon, since they all sit by each other on the bus. Would that be creepy? I'm very shy and awkward, but I'm not one of those perverted guys that's always messing around. I have a lot of respect for girls and I don't have any sort of intentions other than friendship. I just want to have friends.



cewek panggilan bandung , wanita panggilan bandung 9 Out Of 10 Based On 10 Ratings. 9 User Reviews.
Share 'cewek panggilan bandung , wanita panggilan bandung' On ...

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Monday, October 7, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "cewek panggilan bandung , wanita panggilan bandung"

Post a Comment