ok, so there is this girl that i just met at work

ok, so there is this girl that i just met at work. i introduced myself to her and we had small talk. she would start to feel more comfortable around me to the point where she would find excuses to touch me. she once poked me on the hips to get my attention, she later playfully pushed me from behind when i told her that i found another girl attractive, and finally she grabbed my wrist to see a new tattoo that i got on my arm. everytime i see her at work, she would always say hi to me. she even called me on the work phone just to ask when i was going to take my lunch. we eventually took our lunch together and she even offered to pay something for me because she said she didn't want eat alone.
ok, so there is this girl that i just met at work 9 Out Of 10 Based On 10 Ratings. 9 User Reviews.
Share 'ok, so there is this girl that i just met at work' On ...

Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "ok, so there is this girl that i just met at work"

Post a Comment